- Clients shall provide full and accurate information to their attorneys regarding their matter.
- Clients shall be available to participate in a timely fashion regarding their matter and toe respond reasonably to requests from their counsel.
- Clients shall advise their attorneys promptly of any change in their lives that might reasonably be expected to affect the handling of their matter.
- Clients shall pay for their legal services rendered on their behalf within the time period set forth in the retainer agreement.
- Clients shall be required to review diligently all bills submitted by their attorneys and within a reasonable time to raise any objections regarding billing.
- Clients shall not take any position in their matter for any improper purpose, such as to delay the proceeding or to intentionally increase the cost to other litigants.
- Clients shall not seek to use their attorneys for any improper means.
- Clients must recognize and be responsible for the costs associated with any action initiated or requested by the client.
- Clients shall provide sufficient time for their attorneys to explain to them the financial costs and other ramifications of a potential action in their matter and reasonably to consider the advice of their attorneys.